- Standard lower shipments: € 4.90 in 2-4 business days.
- Express lower shipments: € 6.90 in 1-2 business days.
* Due to the current situation, we do not guarantee that shipments will reach the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla and the entire Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are excluded from all current shipping offers. The shipping cost being € 49.90.
- Deliveries under € 18.90 in 2-5 business days.
* Note: Due to the problems that are having with the coronavirus, all shipments may be delayed due to post and companies external to us, this delay It will not be a major cause to cancel orders Once they have been processed, we feel the inconvenience and we hope that the situation that is being experienced not only in Spain but throughout the world is understood. Orders are safe and will reach the end customer.
Our warehouse hours are from 10am to 7pm.
If your order arrives after 3pm, it will be processed the next business day. Orders placed on holidays or weekends will be processed the next business day.
We always guarantee delivery of your order, but promotions and special offers may be delayed due to high demand for our products.
Once the order has been verified, it is processed within 1 business day and shipped to the delivery address.
All our products leave our facilities 1/2 working days after placing the order.
Estimated average times:
Mainland Spain and the Balearic Islands: 1-3 business days.
Canary Islands: from 2 to 10 working days.
Rest of European countries between 2 and 5 working days.
All of our shipments are insured and have a tracking number that you can facilitate the delivery of your order.Consider
* In the event that at the time of delivery of the order it is not possible to contact the client, it is notified via mailbox and if the package is not collected from the notified office within 14 days, it will be sent to the factory again having lost said package without option to reimbursement.
* If the shipment has already been made, it will not be possible to change the address of delivery since shipments are delivered by external companies and we do not have the power to change the delivery address once the order has been sent from the warehouse, so the customer is responsible for the loss of the package in case of not having indicated the correct address, has changed house or similar.
Factors such as logistics delays and customs clearance can affect the estimated delivery time.
Maskio.es is not responsible under any circumstances for the taxes, fees or duties applied to the shipment or fees that may be applied in customs for the purchased package, so the person responsible will be the buyer and client of Maskio.es providing the value required in customs without being able to process a return.
We ship from Spain to anywhere in the world.
To request any information or concerns about shipping and delivery, please contact us at email@example.com